- They kept it a secret for more than 30 years--doing good without seeking credit
- Now that the secret is out, they've invited others in, instead of keeping the credit to themselves "
- They seek opportunities to make others happy (All-In strategy #3: Notice Others)
- They trade jobs, depending on who feels like doing what--no egos tied to the jobs!
- They work as a team united in one goal: to make others happy
How could you bring a little of the Nine Nanas to your workplace? (Well, you could start by ordering their pound cake from the site below. Have it delivered to the office and use the opportunity to tell your team about these remarkable women.)
Imagine a workplace full of selfless people united in one goal. It can be done!